JoDee is a CSP and a SHRM-SCP; she owns Purple Ink, an HR consulting firm serving clients throughout the Midwest. JoDee has written 5 books in the JoyPowered® Series; her most recent one, an Amazon #1 best seller, is JoyPowered® Networking; in addition to running her firm for the past 14 years, she is a speaker and trainer on many leadership and/or HR topics.
What problem do you solve?
In this episode, Gary Wilbers and JoDee Curtis crack the challenges hindering joy and success in the business world, offering practical solutions and insights for a thriving workplace.
Small Business Answer Man Shownotes:
- Gary introduces the six P business owner formula: People, Productivity, Pricing, Promotion, Process, and Profits.
- Insights into the evolving workplace dynamics in 2024 and the impact on small business owners were discussed.
- JoDee shares her goal of helping individuals overcome the fear of networking.
- JoDee Acknowledges the vital role of networking in driving business success.
- Highlights from JoDee Curtis’s book, “Joypired Networking,” emphasize practical networking tips.
- The significance of joy in the workplace and its contribution to employee engagement and loyalty.
- Reflecting on the generational shift in work values and the need for finding passion in work.
- Exploring the reciprocal nature of networking and practical strategies for creating lasting connections.
- Find Jodee’s book at https://getjoypowered.com/ and use coupon code: ANSWER
JoDee Curtis’s Small Business Tip:
JoDee suggests to make joy a priority in your workplace. She says, happy employees lead to engaged teams, increased productivity, and long-term success. You should always find ways to infuse joy into your company culture.
Connect with JoDee Curtis:
Clarity Navigator Discovery Session – Sign Up HERE
Learn more about Gary’s Mastermind group at goascend.biz/the-mastermind-solution