Daran Wastchak is a twenty-year entrepreneur and small business owner. He is a survivor and student of “The Great Recession” and is a fourteen-year veteran of two national non-profit Boards of Director.
Daran received his Master’s and PhD in Public Administration and Policy from Arizona State University, and he currently lives in Paradise Valley, Arizona where he his a volunteer member of the town’s planning commission.
Daran is the father of three beautiful daughters aged 12, 14, and 16.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or listen here:
Join us and “Dream To Achieve” at goascend.biz/dreamtoachieve!
- Daran’s strongest habit is always staying positive.
- Re-encouragement is important. You can’t let yourself get down. You have to keep moving forward.
- Setting goals is an important habit.
- Vision + Values = Velocity
- Vision is something that everyone can rally around and get excited about.
- People want to work with those who have the same values (believe what they believe).
- Velocity is about the momentum you get when things start going in the right direction after you solidify your foundation of Values and Vision.
- High performance is based on vision and values.
- If you integrate Vision and Values into everything you do, slowly you’ll create more and more velocity and momentum.
- It’s hard to break because of the momentum.
- Successful people set goals.
- The more precise your goals are, the more they’ll be accomplished.
- You need to know where you’re going and how you’ll get there.
- Have yearly and quarterly goals.
- Do your personal and the company’s goals align?
- Goal setting is a habit.
- People prioritize other things before goals and focus on what is urgent rather than what is important. This won’t help in the long run.
Daran Wastchak’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? Mindset is huge. Thinking positive makes a big difference in your life.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? If you set goals correctly, they are energizing and help you realign youreslf when you’re not doing the best.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? One of his advisors in college invited him back to the town where he got his degree, and he grew himself and started his business there.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “Hope is not a business strategy.” You must be deliberate in what you do.
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Insanely Simple: The Obsession that Drives Apple’s Success by Ken Segall
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? He has a dream that every organization and leadership will be in perfect alignment and happy. They will know where they want to go and how to get there.
Email: [email protected]
Sign Up to Dream to Achieve!
Order your copy of Positive Culture Wins HERE!