Geoff Reese has been counseling and coaching individuals since 1987. He believes we are all born with a seed of genius meant to impact the world. For more than 2 decades he has been educating, equipping, and empowering people to unleash their genius to find their purpose in life. You either become what you were created to be, seeing the reality of your purpose and contribution to the world, or you ponder them as missed opportunities at life’s end.
Geoff is a best selling author and the founder of Dare to Serve, a faith-based, youth service organization. He has been married for 36 years to his high school sweetheart with four kids and three grandchildren.
We want your feedback on the CHARGE Podcast. We want to learn what you, our listener, think of the podcast. This will allow us to improve our podcast.
To thank you for sharing your input we will send you a FREE CHARGER t-shirt.
- Geoff pays attention to his triggers and stays mindful of everything around him. This lets him be more aware of his choices.
- It ties in with teleology which is the doctrine of design and purpose in the world.
- You have to keep in mind if your choices will bring you closer to your goal.
- Geoff shares the story of how he founded Dare to Serve.
- Dare to Serve is a faith based youth service organization.
- They help students set up student led bible studies in public schools.
- They also help set up service opportunities.
- Set up opportunities for kids to go to camp.
- Have faith that you are making a difference. Don’t doubt yourself.
- Prayers help.
- Geoff will help you start a Dare to Serve chapter in your area if you wish to get one started.
- It’s all about getting out there and doing stuff.
- Slow down.
Geoff Reese’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? It is essential to pay attention. The reticular activating system programs what you focus on.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? He goes back to his story or does something athletically challenging.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? His wife is the biggest impact on his life. He says he would be living under a bridge without her.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? From his wife:”You can’t a la carte life.” You can’t choose the good you want from someone else’s life and not the bad. Also, from a professor in graduate school: “It’s not enough and it won’t last anyway.” and “Choose your hard.”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day: How to Survive and Thrive When Opportunity Roars by Mark Batterson
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? Micah 6:8 – Act justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with God. His legacy is now.
Order your copy of Positive Culture Wins HERE!