Marina Barayeva is an international portrait photographer, speaker and a host of the Marketing for Creatives show.
Marina is a known authority in helping entrepreneurs become influencers in their niche. She has been featured on Art People, CCTV, China Radio International, and other media.
Always busy with creative projects, she organized and hosted an online conference called Lady-Photographer; a fashion show called ‘New Year Queen’ and was a part of the Art Project for Beijing Design Week.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or listen here:
- Marina prays and meditates each day being mindful of what she’s grateful for and this habit has helped her be successful.
- It can be difficult to sell your work to others, but you have to think about how you can work with them.
- Influencers influence people because of their multitude of connections.
- Marina’s Authority Platform
- 1) Define What You Want to Be Known For
- Find your niche.
- To really be successful, Marina says that you have to focus on one or two small areas before branching out into a more general category.
- Know what you want to be known for.
- It’s easier for people to talk about you and know when to seek you out if you have a clearly defined niche. This niche also helps you know where to look for work.
- Find your niche.
- 2) Create Your Authority Image
- Put together a website that looks professional.
- Your website should be easy to read, and you should have answered and compiled all the information a client would want about you.
- 3) Become Well Known
- Go places and do things to reach out to find and expand your audience.
- Two Shortcuts:
- Public Speaking
- In order to know what you should talk about, talk to your friends and see what their three biggest questions are for you. From there you can create a foundation for your speech.
- 4) Work With Other Influencers
- Think about other people you can work with and if you can reach their audiences.
- There are 4 types of influencers:
- Micro-influencers such as bloggers
- Content Creators
- Experts and Talk Leaders
- How can you work with these individuals?
- 5) Continuously Update Your Authority Image and Website
- Add any new credentials or connections that you have made.
Marina Barayeva’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? Marina starts with gratitude for what she has and includes that philosophy in how she works with others.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? Starting with gratitude and prayer and meditation brings energy into her life.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? Her parents are her biggest connection. They have always supported her and said that she always has a home to come back to.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “Today you help someone. Tomorrow, someone will help you.”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Book Yourself Sold by Michael Port
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? She wants to help each person be more grateful for what they have. You have to start with yourself, and then the world will change.
Get your free audiobook HERE
Order your copy of Positive Culture Wins HERE!