Ep: 067 DelRae Messer
DelRae was the developer of her own nutraceutical line, Dr. DelRae Detox & Weight Loss System and has been featured on ShopNBC with Suzanne Somers, Fit and Firm Magazine, Natural Muscle Magazine, Southwest Metro Magazine, local and regional radio, and contributes to the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
DelRae transitioned from her online business and manufacturing her own nutraceutical weight loss system to choosing network marketing after hitting rock bottom emotionally, physically, and financially. After years marketing her products in the competitive online space and learning about the lack of integrity and quality of products, she was searching for a company to partner with to focus on what she loved most — people. What drove her decision to choose Isagenix was the values of the company, quality of the products, vision of the owners and the impact she could make in people’s lives. She was introduced to Isagenix through Angelike Norrie and was moved by her ability to connect with her WHY, which is to leave a lasting legacy for her daughters and create a movement of wellness with global impact.
She now considers herself a Mompreneur and is committed to helping others achieve their goals and create time and financial freedom in their lives through the business of network marketing. Isagenix has given her a vehicle to finally make the impact on people’s lives she has always envisioned.
- DelRae’s number one habit is consistency.
- When she commits to a decision she has to do what needs to be done.
- It’s all in the small decisions everyday that compound to something big in the future.
- DelRae describes herself as a “mompreneur.”
- She always thought that she had to choose between being a mom and working.
- She had trouble being both at the beginning, but has found a way to combine both efficiently.
- You have to change your shoulds into musts.
- For example, it’s not, I should exercise, but I must exercise.
- She made volunteering a big part of her life.
- Leverage your pain to change.
- Look forward ten years. What’s the worst case scenario if you don’t change your actions today.
- Be careful not to fall into the success trap which is where you stop doing things that you did at the beginning of your business which helped you be successful.
- Bad habits stack on top of each other.
- Substitute or build on good habits because it’s hard to outright eliminate bad habits.
- Toxicity really affects us.
- Just eating well isn’t good enough.
- Toxicity causes inflammatory problems and all kinds of overall health problems.
- Start with small, consistent, daily habits.
- Identify your unhealthy behaviors and choose a better alternative.
- You should start at your gut health because it’s the gateway to mental health and many important other aspects of your health. It’s the door to your health and wellness.
- Who needs me on my A-game? It’s about feeling good for others and not just for you.
- Just start.
- Just do things.
- Try and try and try.
- The more you start and fail, the more you realize what is best for you.
DelRae Messer’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? Mindset is everything. It’s non-negotiable. You are either growing mentally or dying.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? Music and movement bring her energy.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? Her dad has been her hero. He is a natural leader and instilled belief, persistence, and grit in her.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “Don’t listen to advice from people who don’t have the life you want.”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? She wants her legacy to be a living example that you can pick yourself up and make a difference. Happiness is to do with service and giving.
Order your copy of Positive Culture Wins HERE!