Bryan Caplan helps businesses elevate their digital presence. A speaker for Grow with Google, award-winning CEO of Bryan Caplan Marketing and host of the Bigger Better Biz channel on YouTube, Bryan travels the country, presenting on a wide range of digital marketing topics to help small businesses grow and succeed.
Bryan has provided digital marketing strategy to well over 1,000 businesses since 2010 and is a guest lecturer at Suffolk University School of Business. He is also a contributing columnist to several publications including GoDaddy, WorldPay, BlueHost, Constant Contact, BusinessTown, and the Boston Business Journal.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or listen here:
- Bryan’s number one habit is reminding himself that he’s blessed.
- Everything comes from gratitude, and everything he does is for his family.
- A micro-moment is a moment in time when a consumer needs to know something, do something, or buy something.
- If a business isn’t online, people won’t go there.
- Putting your business online is an essential way to compete for local businesses so that consumers will know if they know, like, and trust you.
- It’s easy to put your business online. Just go to google.com/business
- If an individual is looking for a product or service on their phone, 70% of individuals are likely to make their purchase within the day.
- First three things to do for online presence.
- 1. Make sure you have visual representation for your brand.
- 2. You need a website. 81% of people look at a website before considering if they’ll do business with someone.
- 3. Have good content and know your audience.
- Podcast and video are huge. Videos especially fill in the need for a visual component.
- Visuals and emotions are processed in the same part of the brain.
- By the end of the year, over 80% of all internet traffic will be video.
- Over a billion hours of YouTube is watched everyday.
- When in doubt, Google it out.
- The customer has to feel their hard earned money is going to something quality.
- They have to have a seamless and enjoyable experience.
- Reviews are important. They’re a social proof: monkey see, monkey do.
- 88% of people trust reviews from total strangers as much as they do a recommendation from friends or family.
- Respond to every review.
- Thank positive reviews.
- Respond to negative reviews.
Bryan Caplan’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? Because he’s grateful, he works even harder.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? He takes his kids and his wife and gives them a big hug. His family drives everything.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? His kids.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “The worst they can say is no.”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Oh, the Places You’ll Go! by Dr. Seuss
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? He wants to be the best father and husband that he can be and wants to help as many business owners as he can.
Order your copy of Positive Culture Wins HERE!