Alex Demczak is a former SEC quarterback for the Missouri Tigers. Alex graduated with a degree in Communication and a minor in Business.
Alex is an inspiring communicator, facilitator and trainer who challenges businesses, schools, sports teams, and non-profits to maximize their potential and make a difference. Alex is the author of Thrive U. The inspirational book is a collection of stories from 100 collegiate and professional athletes from across the country. The book has been used by many youth groups, schools, and businesses as a resource to help others maximize their platform and Thrive rather than simply survive.
Alex is a top keynote speaker and trainer for the Jon Gordon Companies. He frequently delivers keynotes and conducts training programs based on The Power of Positive Leadership and The Power of a Positive Team with the goal of helping leaders transform their teams and change the world. Alex is an innovative entrepreneur that has a knack for starting new ventures such as Thrive U, Coach’s Corner, MU Courtesy Carts, Thrive Speakers, Ignite small groups, and collaborates with multiple startups.
Alex is passionate about helping high performance leaders take the next step in their leadership journey. Alex has worked with some most successful companies across various industries. Some of Alex’s past clients include The Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl, Veterans United Home loans, OneCoast Retailers, O’shea Builders, and many others. Alex’s mission is to help people increase their performance, enhance their leadership, and maximize their life.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or listen here:
- His number one habit is “the hour and a half of silence.”
- Alex uses the first 30 minutes when he wakes up to read the bible and reflect on his goals.
- After that he goes to the gym thus creating his hour and a half of silence.
- Without this routine he gets more flustered during the day and becomes less intentional.
- Alex learned time management from being an athlete. He learned how to sort his priorities.
- Leadership requires no title.
- Even if you think you might not belong in some role, you can still make an impact.
- Relationships built through sports are like nothing else.
- Alex was able to apply the responsibilities from his sports to his work life.
- For his book, Thrive U, Alex interviewed over 100 people from around the U.S.
- Your story can make a difference.
- Sometimes you just have to say yes.
- It opens up so many opportunities when you say yes.
- Putting his clothes on the floor the night before he works out helps him follow through in the morning.
- Alex needs a mix of love and accountability to reach his goals.
- If you have a plan, there is a 5% likelihood that you reach your goals.
- If you have an accountability partner and specific date to accomplish your goals, there is a 95% likelihood that you will reach your goals.
- Everyone should have a mentor.
Alex Demczak’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? Mindset is everything. You have to know what you stand for before you have to make the decisions.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? You have to have a system in place that gives you energy because we are products of the systems you have in place.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? His faith and John Gordon have been his biggest connections.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “Accept the risk of leadership.”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi and Tahl Raz
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? Success, a legacy is utilizing to the max the gifts God gave you to make a difference.
Order your copy of Positive Culture Wins HERE!