The time has come again to do a recap. With the third quarter of 2019 just wrapping up we are going to do a season recap on the seventh season. It’s hard to believe that we have already done over a year of podcasts.
Each guest that we have had on the podcast has taught us something different. Below are just a few of the highlights from our seventh season of podcasts.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or listen here:
- Ep: 077 Heidi Harris
- Heidi’s experience with both music and yoga has given her a unique outlook on life.
- Ep: 078 Jena Rodriguez
- Jena Rodriguez spoke about how to get your brave on through persevering and engaging in your daily life.
- Ep: 079 Cathy Davis
- Cathy Davis spoke about publishing books and the experiences we can learn from trying to write our own book.
- Ep: 080 Sarah Olivieri
- Sarah Olivieri’s experience with nonprofits has given her valuable knowledge of how business works.
- Ep: 081 Madena Parsley
- Madena Parsley founded her own organization to help kids in Peru develop and grow their strengths giving them better opportunities.
- Ep: 082 Marla Sullivan
- Marla has used positive culture in her teaching and time being an administrator to better the lives of her students and staff.
- Ep: 083 Mark Ricca
- As a speaker on corporate culture, Mark Ricca has helped guide many organizations to creating a better environment for its workers.
- Ep: 084 Kim Becking
- Kim Becking speaks about the momentum mindset and how we can better ourselves.
- Ep: 085 Lucinda Perry Jones
- Lucinda speaks of her experience creating and developing Operation Food Search.
- Ep: 086 Crissy Butts
- Crissy Butts’ experience as a happiness coach has given her the ability to pass happiness on to others and coach them to their fullest potential.
- Ep: 087 Steve Hughes
- Steve is all about smartly saying yes to everything and teaches us to widen our minds in this episode.
- Ep: 088 Nick Powills
- Nick shares how despite his struggles he has been able to thrive in life and persevere through tough situations.
Don’t forget to get a copy of Positive Culture Wins, In Business & Life.