Nate Woodbury is a YouTube Producer, currently producing 12 daily YouTube channels. He helps them grow their YouTube following, and turn their channels into lead generation machines that generate seven figures. His largest channel generates over $600K per month, all from organic YouTube traffic.
You might have the expertise that people need, but if they don’t know you exist, then you are out of luck. Nate helps you make strategic videos to ensure these people find you, follow you, and trust you. By leveraging your expertise on YouTube, you can build a massive following who, in turn, listen to whatever you present to them.
Nate has two major skill sets; he’s a master of efficiency and he sees the end result, or lack thereof, in everything. Whether in marketing, social media posts, business strategy, event, or whatever, Nate’s brain always thinks in reference to the end result. He’s constantly innovating in ways that minimize time and expense and maximize results.
Nate is passionate about entrepreneurship, personal development & influence. He loves running, mountain biking, watching secret agent movies, traveling to new places, trees, and board games.
- Nate is currently writing a fantasy epic.
- Nate’s number one habit is his love for creating systems around everything.
- He systematizes anything he does so he can move on to the next thing.
- YouTube is a long term strategy
- Don’t plan to be profitable for the first year.
- It’s also a big time and money commitment.
- Nate taps into YouTube success by doing keyword research before recording videos.
- Take a concept that you would want to do a video on and then find specific searches that you can fulfill a need for.
- Each social media platform has its own algorithm that requires its own effort to make work best.
- To get started on YouTube just pull out your phone and answer questions.
- Phones are great starter equipment that everyone has.
Nate Woodbury’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? Mindset affects him in every way.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? He always takes time in the morning to read scripture and do prayer.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? His biggest connection is his first YouTube partner who believed him and helped him start his YouTube venture.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? There is a difference between being self-employed and being a business owner. How can you work on your business vs. working in your business?
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Five Kingdoms book series by Brandon Mull and Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull and Amy Wallace
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? He believes the power of influence is noble, and he wants his legacy to be of how important influence is and the responsibility of using it wisely.
Order your copy of Positive Culture Wins HERE!