Everett O’Keefe is an International #1 Bestselling Author, having authored five Amazon #1 bestselling books. He has also helped create and launch more than 45 bestselling books for his clients. Everett speaks across the nation on the power of publishing. He is the founder of Ignite Press, a hybrid publishing company that specializes in helping entrepreneurs, as well as business and medical professionals, ignite their businesses by becoming bestselling authors.
Everett is the winner of multiple awards, including the Publish and Profit Award for Excellence in Publishing, the Make Market & Launch It Award for Product Creation, and the Top Gun Consulting Award, among others. He is the co-founder of the Business Accelerator Group, a high-level mastermind group composed of international marketers and publishers. He also helped found the Mastermind Retreat and continues to host international mastermind events.
Everett is sought out as a speaker, coach, and consultant by authors and marketing experts worldwide. With a passion for entrepreneurialism, Everett helps his clients become recognized experts in their fields through speaking and authorship while allowing his clients to focus on their own areas of giftedness.
- Everett strongly believes in providence, not coincidence.
- His number one habit is realizing that perfection isn’t going to happen.
- Done is better than perfect.
- Imperfect execution is good. It takes the pressure off of you and lets you go faster and further.
- Books are powerful and make for good communication.
- Books help establish credibility and authority.
- You have to carve out time every week for writing.
- You can also speak your book.
- Some good books come about from individuals leaving voice recordings and talking about ideas and subsequently writing down what was said.
- A lot of people think that they don’t have anything to share, but a unique person can resonate with a unique audience.
- Books are still unique.
- They allow one to co-create with the author.
- The mind can fill spots in.
- If you write a book, you invite people to co-create with you.
- Books are special because they catch people in vulnerable environments.
- What works best for you?
- Traditional publishing vs. self publishing vs. hybrid publishing
- Learn an easy strategy to writing books.
- For example, you could take 10-20 of the most commonly asked questions you receive and write a book off of that topic.
- Just start!
- Connect with someone who will be an accountability partner for your book writing.
- People want to be authors but not writers.
- It took Everett 2 hours to outline and dictate 95% of the contents of his first book.
- It’s not that hard!
Everett O’Keefe’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? Everett is an optimist. He has the mindset that there’s always a way through.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? He gets up and goes to work.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? His biggest connection is his former young life leader, his mentor, and his business partner.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “Write a book.” and “Get involved in a mastermind group.”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? The Traveler’s Gift by Andy Andrews
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? He wants to be known for having loved his children, his wife, and his clients.
Order your copy of Positive Culture Wins HERE!