Jack Tezak is Coach, Teacher, Speaker working with individuals, companies and teams. As an Executive Director of The John Maxwell Team he is licensed to facilitate The Maxwell Method’s of Leadership, Coaching, Speaking and Selling. Also with the Maxwell Method DISC and Impact reports he is able to help you to understand yourself, family members, co-workers and friends.
Working on his first book We Were Gonna!. This is from years working as a Funeral Director in his Family Funeral Home and hearing people say we were gonna. . Retired now From the day to day operations of the Funeral Home. This has made it possible to pursue his passion of helping people be better communicators, lift their LID and find their potential.
- Jack’s number one habit is getting up everyday and realizing that it’s his job to be happy.
- It’s his job to look at everything with his eyes wide open.
- Look at every door.
- Jack never learned the word “I can’t.”
- It’s about what you can do to help.
- If you live your life helping people, you’ll live your life much better.
- You have to know yourself and lead yourself first knowing that you’ll then bring people with you.
- You have to constantly bring yourself up and step up your game and then you’ll be able to bring the people around you up with you.
- Always look for your replacement.
- Leaders need to have integrity and be open minded to people’s views.
- It’s all attitude and it’s all mindset.
- How you think and how you wrap your mind around things affects you.
- I get to choose what I want to do.
- It’s all about the communication.
Jack Tezak’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? He does what he can to help people. Mindset is the most important thing.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? He gets up between 6 and 6:30 everyday. He let’s everything go and thinks about how fortunate he is and says a few prayers.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? A guy named Larry gave him a bible. “Let go and let God.”
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? The golden rule has influenced him the most. If you’re going to do something, make sure you’d do it for yourself or to yourself.
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? The Art of Happiness by Dalai Lama
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? His legacy is to be able to help as many people as he can everyday. He wants to be able to truly help people when they are truly in need.
*If you contact Jack, he will send a free assessment code to take the DISC test. You can then contact him for a 30 minute debrief over your results.
Order your copy of Positive Culture Wins HERE!