MICHAEL A. BONVENTRE Former Undercover Consultant to Citizens & Law Enforcement, Entrepreneur / New & Struggling Business Motivational Speaker / Author / Consultant / Business Coach
Michael Bonventre has consulted federal, state, county agencies, small businesses, large corporations, private groups, and families since 1982. Mr. Bonventre began speaking to business owners, corporations, and educational institutions about profit and loss issues that plague businesses and communities nationwide.
In 1999 he developed Rapid Drug Test Systems which is currently a leader in the drug & alcohol testing industry.
In 2010 Michael self-published a book titled Drug Testing Exposed “Loopholes and Trade Secrets”. Since that book was published Mike has been lecturing and presenting new and struggling business and franchise consulting nationwide. Michael is the founder of Failure Eludes Me “Success Simplified” consulting and seminars. Mike Bonventre reveals the secrets of success in everything he has accomplished as an entrepreneur throughout his life including a 32-year career as a business owner, consultant, trainer, and mentor.
Michael is a much sought after speaker at colleges, universities, corporations, and public forums nationwide to address business ethics, society, health, and human behavior students.
- Mike’s number one habit is that he just does it.
- He does it for the right reasons.
- He does it at the highest quality that he can.
- Mike just does it the best he can.
- He worked undercover for the police exposing people in New York City.
- He decided that his work would help him go into consulting.
- Mike jokes that he’s spent 38 years trying to put himself out of business, and he just hasn’t been able to.
- Follow the money.
- Rehabilitation is a great concept, but it can’t work unless you involve family, friends, enablers, and other support groups.
- You might come out of rehab clean, but then what?
- Everyone graduates on the last day of their payment.
- Aftercare, then, is key.
- Families who want to get educated and are willing to sacrifice have the best success.
- Support factors are SO important.
- A police department with no crime will not receive as big of a budget as a police department with a lot of crime.
- This incentivizes officers to find crime to get more money.
- It’s the wrong motivation for police doing their jobs.
- We must reward people for doing their job and not for playing with their jobs.
- The “War on Drugs” has lasted for 50 years, and drug problems aren’t any better today because the war is a trillion-dollar business.
- People are apathetic and afraid.
- Fear creates fear.
- People need to become more invested and involved in their community for change to occur.
- Mike teaches ex-convicts how to start their own business.
- Poverty is the major root of crime.
- You will never understand a problem until you understand both sides of it.
- We need to be our brother’s keeper.
- We need to treat others how they want to be treated.
- By helping others, we’re helping ourselves.
- Have some consideration for others.
- Get out of the “Me, Me, Me” mentality.
- There are three sides to anything:
- My side
- Your side
- And the truth which is somewhere in the middle.
Mike Bonventre’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? Everything happens for a reason. Something better than what he lost will come out of any situation.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? It’s natural. What he does is a passion.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? His grandma, but also his wife, his family, and his friends.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “Nothing has changed in 2000 years, so stop trying to recreate the wheel and just try to make it better.”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Any book by Michael Levine
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? His name and his legacy of being an honest, moral, caring person.
Check out Mike’s website at ladylawpublishing.com!
Michael will know that he has been a success when 10 people reach out to him at (607) 761-1668 !!
Order your copy of Positive Culture Wins HERE!