CULTIVATE POSITIVE CULTURE
Order it here:
Mandy Barbee, MA Economics & CCHT founder of Palladium Mind, is a transformation and healing expert who has helped hundreds of clients across the globe to overcome anxiousness and thrive in business, health, and life. By combining the power of imagery with their innate capabilities, she empowers men and women to regain a positive sense of control, transcend struggle, and enjoy everything more.
Mandy’s signature method is the natural result of certifications in clinical hypnotherapy, neurolinguistics, and mind-body connection intersecting with 15 years of leadership experience in three commercial industries and the US military. She is obsessed with co-creating massive, lasting & positive changes with others using practical actions and fun, natural techniques.
- Mandy’s biggest habit is checking in with herself and tuning into what’s going on underneath.
- Anxiety is here to serve a purpose.
- It’s a spectrum of the normal human experience.
- Anxiety is healthy at times but not when we’re stuck in a trauma loop.
- Anxiety is supposed to serve as a feedback loop to something out of place.
- We should figure out how to listen to the message in the language of the subconscious.
- Emotions, hormones, and imagery are some of the languages of the subconscious.
- You already have the ability to do this.
- Anyone succeeding is using largely the same tools that you already have.
- We invalidate our own emotions by saying that we’ve got it better than others and denying ourselves.
- If you’re the problem with why you’re unhappy, you can use your consciousness to hurt yourself.
- It’s dangerous to be in the mindset of “I should be happy but I’m not.”
- When we make our pain matter, real joy becomes possible.
- Ask yourself questions:
- How normal is what I’m feeling?
- How dangerous is it?
- Is it acute or is it chronic?
- We can do things every day to increase our awareness.
- It takes time.
- When we rest our critical mind, subconscious thoughts focus.
- Imagery is like a toy. If we can occupy enough distracting things, we can control our attention instead of trying to abruptly stop it.
Mandy Barbee Lanier’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? It affects everything. Bringing a lens of forgiveness into your life is impactful.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? She does something creative for 5 minutes. It’s just for fun.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? Her connection with her parents has made the biggest impact on her life.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? She was having a conversation with her sister when she finally made her mental health her priority.
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Endurance: Shackleton’s Incredible Voyage by Alfred Lansing and The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? She wants to help people embrace acceptance of themselves first and that will create a ripple effect of goodness that will affect others.
Mandy’s gift at palladiummind.com/charge-gift
Check out Mandy’s website at palladiummind.com!!
Welcome PULSEHIIT Wellness Experts as our show sponsor. Check them out at PULSEHIIT.com
Gary’s new book is available! You can purchase it at CultivatePositiveCulture.com