Gary Wilbers has been in business for over 30 years, has founded more than a dozen companies, has appeared on more than 200 podcasts and has been coaching business owners to success for over 10 years. He dedicates his time to helping small business owners move from success to significance.
- Small business owners need to be able to brainstorm ideas and solutions.
- Because there is usually a small staff, small business owners need a support network.
- Mastermind groups help you hear different viewpoints.
- Ultimately, the decision is up to you, but you have to be willing to listen to new ideas and concepts.
- You can’t read the label while you’re inside the jar.
- Masterminds help you realize you’re not alone.
- Others may not be in the same niche as you, but they may be struggling with the same problems.
- Mastermind is about working together to create greater results.
- Is someone willing to learn and willing to be accountable?
- If yes, then they’re ready for a Mastermind.
- Owners need to work on their business, not in their business.
- Realize that you can do it with others.
- Gary shared about his goals and processes with the Ascend Mastermind Group.
- Entrepreneurs are success-driven and may inadvertently leave other things at the wayside.
- Don’t Ascend to the peak and then realize you left everyone and everything else you had behind.
- Mastermind groups are great for accountability.
- Change partners so that you uphold your accountability.