CULTIVATE POSITIVE CULTURE LAUNCH TEAM
Jason’s success as a leader has spanned more than two decades throughout the private sector, nonprofit sector, and public sector. Building high-performance teams has been his silver bullet to propel multiple seven-figure businesses. His practical and systematic approach to building business through happy, healthy, loyal teams, is now wrapped up in the High Performance Team Effect. Jason is also the current Mayor of South Lake Tahoe, CA. His leadership experience, positivity, and collaborative mindset is serving a pivotal role in managing the COVID crisis.
- Jason’s number one habit is his positivity.
- What opportunities can I create from what I encounter?
- He likes being happy. It’s a choice.
- Sometimes it’s difficult, but you have to want it.
- Jason found his patients in investing in patients and helping people psychologically.
- You can be whoever you want to be.
- What can I learn?
- Surround yourself with great people through tough times.
- There are so many competing priorities we often don’t focus on the right stuff.
- Your people are the right stuff.
- If you focus on people and purpose, that propels productivity and profits.
- We become disconnected because we’re often too connected to things that don’t matter as much.
- First, you must know clarity so you know your vision, mission, and purpose and communicate it to people.
- Then you can work on connection. You have to really know your people and why they’re working with you.
- Finally, you need to work on your communication.
- Up to 90% of business failures are due to communication failures.
- Identify what the reality is in your situation.
- The three levels of communication for your business:
- Communication needs to be fluid between levels to be effective.
- Ask your employees what they feel then really listen.
- Be curious.
- If you need change, start with yourself as the leader.
- Be committed to your team and what you’re saying.
- Build the momentum. Then maintain it.
Jason Collin’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? Your beliefs are going to drive your actions.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? Get your body moving.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? His family and his professional peers have greatly impacted him.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “My attitude is my choice.”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? The Alter Ego Effect by Todd Herman
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? He wants to have helped people lead meaningful lives and to have had fun doing it.