CULTIVATE POSITIVE CULTURE
Buy it here:
Don’t be fooled by his age! Jared Curry, 18 years old, is already the CEO of Scope Marketing where he oversees a team of completely remote digital marketing geniuses. They are helping new companies double their ROAs within weeks. At 16, Jared Curry read Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and it changed his life. Now, Jared is changing the face of eComm marketing.
- Jared’s biggest habit is persistence and making sure he’s consistent.
- Having a set schedule helps you succeed.
- Jared would also say that it’s not just one thing that helps him out but a multiplier of things that create great results.
- Jared watched a webinar at age 16 that inspired him.
- He wrote a lot down from that webinar and knew digital marketing would help him out.
- Creating the Black Hawk System helps him scale his business.
- Jared is focused on data-driven marketing that is going to enable sales.
- The biggest step to succeed is tracking your stats.
- You have to track the sales coming in otherwise you will make emotional decisions and not logical decisions.
- A pixel or tag lets you tag what each individual does on your website and where they come from and more information. With this, you can know how much money you get back from each interaction and where to invest.
- Jared shared three simple things you can incorporate into your business:
- Have a Facebook Pixel on your site. Watch a tutorial video on YouTube if you’re not familiar with the concept.
- Generate user-generated content. Start asking customers for content and for testimonials and put it on your website.
- Incorporate reviews into your website and around your business to help you get better results down the line.
- Bonus! Optimize your bio. Have a clear call to action and direction.
- Have social proof. If you’re thinking about hiring an agency, have them talk to at least three previous clients and make sure they have video testimonials.
- If you want to work with an agency, speak with at least five in your industry.
- Talk to a niche agency so that you know they’re the master of what they do.
- Bonus! See if the agency is running ads themselves.
- If they do, they’re practicing what they preach!
- E-commerce is the future.
- You only live once, life is short.
- Are you going to let some fear keep you from accomplishing your dreams?
- Go all in.
Jared Curry’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? Mindset is everything. You have to have a mindset coach because if your mindset isn’t right your business will just fall.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? He has a strong solid morning routine. He takes a cold shower, meditates, works out, eats right, and drinks water.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? His dad is his number one connection.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? The rich don’t work for money, they have money work for them.
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? He wants people to remember him as someone who never gave up and wants that instilled in kids throughout the entire world. His mission and goal is to build schools in underdeveloped countries to teach about finances, financial literacy, and business.
Jared’s offer for You at Scope16.com
Check out Jared’s website at scope16.com!!
Gary’s new book is available! You can purchase at CultivatePositiveCulture.com