CULTIVATE POSITIVE CULTURE
Buy it here:
Company Founder, Podcast Host, and Author
Dr. James Richardson is the founder of Premium Growth Solutions, a strategic planning consultancy for early-stage consumer-packaged goods brands. He has helped more than 75 CPG brands, including those owned by Coca-Cola Venturing as well as emerging brands such as Mother Kombucha. He also hosts his own podcast—Startup Confidential, and his thoughts appear regularly in industry publications such as Foodnavigator. James is also the author Ramping Your Brand a #1 best-selling book for business consulting on Amazon.
Want a discounted copy of Ramping Your Brand? $9.99 paperback copies on Amazon the day the CHARGE Podcast airs. START READING NOW!
- James’ number one habit is relentlessly attacking the first draft of whatever he does.
- He utilizes positive self-criticism.
- Being passionate about business meant that James had to get passionate about his clients.
- You need to have a good relationship with your clients so they talk about you to others and come back.
- You need repeat business. You want at least 20% of customers to return.
- Get out there! You have to do many things simultaneously.
- Business owners need to figure out their marketing and find their niche.
- If you’re just focused on logistics, you’re not reaching people.
- You have to be willing to give your time.
- Do the initial work so that you can figure out where you’ll fit in an industry, and you’ll know what people want.
- You’ll have an audience-tested product and be ready for market!
Dr. James F. Richardson’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? Mindset is critical to ending the day without being exhausted. He gets organized to have a great day.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? He likes to play with his dog.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? His wife is his number one connection.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? Don’t let other people run your career.
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Everybody Lies by Seth Stephens-Davidowitz
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? He wants to publish books that make an impact on the general public’s critical thinking skills about American society.
Check out James’ website at premiumgrowthsolutions.com!!
Gary’s new book is available! You can purchase at CultivatePositiveCulture.com