CULTIVATE POSITIVE CULTURE
Order it here:
Growing up in Taos, Missouri, Jason was raised in a small town with a loving family that gave him every chance to succeed. His parents were supportive and provided everything this 17-year-old could ever want. That is until his life changed forever on May 8, 2003, when his dad unexpectedly passed away by suicide leaving him, his mother and two younger sisters behind.
Through hard work, dedication, and a strong faith in God, He is now a certified teacher and thought coach, accomplished basketball coach and Elite Skills trainer, Amazon Best Selling author, Post-Traumatic growth storyteller and the Co-Founder of 4D Athletes.
#ACT2impACT and Give life a chance to get better
- Jason has loved sports since he was young.
- He uses sports to teach life skills.
- Ask kids what they have fun with. What do they enjoy?
- If your kid has a tough game, let them have their space.
- It is important to let kids have their own experiences with sports.
- It’s not your experience.
- You’ll push them away from their passions if you try to live through them.
- The majority of scholarships are academic, not sports.
- Success is giving the best effort of what you’re capable of every day.
- Success is the progression of a worthy ideal.
- Journey is where the joy is.
- What’s great about being present today?
- Jason thinks gratitude is very important.
- Be thankful.
- Where you’re at is where you’re supposed to be.
- Jason’s three suggestions for parents as their child goes into sports:
- Ask them why they want to play.
- Ask yourself why you want your kid to play.
- Find commonalities between the two so you can see where your expectations are when they go into sports.
- Life is about giving your best effort every day.
- Be 1% better every day.
Jason Holzer’s Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has lead to success in your life? Jason’s biggest habit is being authentic. He is Jason.
- What’s the simple positive action that you take each day to move forward to achieve your goals? He wakes up and meditates right off the bat. Jason stays calm throughout the day.
- What’s your biggest life lesson and what have you learned from it? Be happy in the now, but be excited for the future.
Check out Jason’s website at 4dathletes.com!
Connect with Jason:
Gary’s new book is available! You can purchase it at CultivatePositiveCulture.com