CULTIVATE POSITIVE CULTURE
Order it here:
Bryan Clayton and is the CEO and co-founder of GreenPal an online marketplace that connects homeowners with local lawn care professionals. GreenPal has been called the “Uber for lawn care” by Entrepreneur magazine and has over 200,000 active users completing thousands of transactions per day and doing 20m a year in sales.
Before starting GreenPal, Bryan founded Peachtree Inc. one of the largest landscaping companies in the state of Tennessee growing it to over $10 million a year in annual revenue before it was acquired by Lusa holdings in 2013.
Bryan’s interests and expertise are related to entrepreneurialism, small business growth, marketing and bootstrapping businesses from zero revenue to profitability and exit.
- Everything big starts small.
- Sooner or later everyone will be in the tech business.
- How can you leverage tech to work for you?
- Make your business run smoother, easier, and faster with systems and technology.
- When Bryan built the systems to make his business run more smoothly, he noticed all the opportunities that he had missed before.
- Scale your processes.
- Manage your reputation.
- Spend 5 to 10 hours managing your reputation online every week.
- Figure it out first, then move forward.
- If you think of your life in the context of a movie, you’ll remember that everyone has highs and lows.
- It will help reframe your point of view.
- What is your business’s point of purpose?
- The hard parts of business often come from our expectations.
- We think that the hard parts are supposed to pass more quickly or easily.
- You get the culture that you deserve as the founder.
- Think about leadership and management.
- There are no born leaders.
- You have to become one.
Bryan Clayton’s Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has lead to success in your life? He is consistent and sets up opportunities that will help him stay on track.
- What’s the simple positive action that you take each day to move forward to achieve your goals? He exercises every morning and does one nice thing for someone everyday.
- What’s your biggest life lesson and what have you learned from it? Everyone likes being an entrepreneur till they can’t make payroll. Stay on top of things.
Connect with Bryan:
Gary’s new book is available! You can purchase it at CultivatePositiveCulture.com