Chris Pistorius is the founder of KickStart Dental Marketing. While Chris specializes in dental marketing, other medical professionals, marketers, entrepreneurs, and businesses can learn from his digital marketing experience of over 15 years. Chris has worked with countless local business owners in all industries across multiple facets of marketing, consulting, and coaching. Chris has been able to build his local digital marketing agency into one of the top marketing agencies in the country, as listed on UpCity, SEO For Growth, DesignRush, Expertise & AgencyVista. He shares his expertise by giving marketing seminars across the country and hosting a weekly marketing podcast.
Introducing Chris Pistorius
- What problem do you solve?
- Chris helps local businesses find how they can be more effective in their local market and attract more customers.
- What three problems do you solve?
- What are the best ways for a local business to promote itself?
- What kind of metrics should you use to know if your marketing efforts are working?
- What are some things you can do to market to people once they’ve become your customer?
- It is a struggle to make yourself more visible online.
- Digital marketing is critical.
- First, you need to know how to be found.
- Then, you can focus on how to be chosen which is just as important.
- Video testimonials are effective.
- Use your Google my business profile to dive into your digital marketing.
- How many widgets are people buying from your marketing efforts?
- Adjust your marketing accordingly.
- Don’t spend more on marketing if you’re getting fewer returns.
- The most valuable tracking method for Chris is seeing how many customers you are getting and where they are coming from.
- Your phone has tremendous capabilities to make short, effective videos for your business.
- Always ask for references.
Chris Pistorius’ Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has led to success in your life? Chris creates opportunities for himself. He doesn’t sit around waiting for stuff to happen.
- If you had one do-over, what would it be? Chris says that for the first few years of his business venture he didn’t create a company but only created a job for himself. If he could go back, he would have hired more people to help him with things he wasn’t good at sooner. He would’ve worked more on the business than in the business.
Connect with Chris:
Chris’ website: kickstartdental.com
Learn more about Gary’s Mastermind group at goascend.biz/mastermind/