It’s hard to believe that we have already had 12 guests on the CHARGE Podcast. It is amazing how fast this comes up. It seems like we just started the podcast yesterday. Here is a recap of the first episodes.
Each guest that we have had on the podcast, has taught us something different. Below are just a few of the highlights from our first season of podcasts.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or listen here:
- Ep: 001 Antoine Dupont
- Video, video, video.
- Video has had significantly more traction that other posts on our social media.
- You have to learn to educate yourself.
- You have to have resilience in business and life
- Ep: 002 Clyde Lear
- Started a company in Jefferson City.
- Faith has been a major part of his life.
- People is what makes your business successful.
- You need to be a servant leader.
- Has been a great mentor to young people.
- Clyde’s Maxims
- Ep: 003 John O’Leary
- At the age of 9, he had 100% of his body burned.
- On Fire: The 7 Choices to Ignite a Radically Inspired Life
- Don’t play smaller than God intended you to play.
- Who are you Nurse Roy for?
- Get your free audiobook HERE
- Ep: 004 Tom Ziglar
- Zig Ziglar’s quote about motivation: “You have to do it daily.”
- “You can have anything in life if you just help enough other people get what they want.”
- Zombies (disengaged employees)
- “The faster way to success is to replace bad habits with good habits.”
- Ep: 005 Matt Ward
- Never thought he would be an entrepuenur
- You have to over deliver in your customer service.
- If you take care of your employees and customers you will get a lot farther in life.
- You have to get out of working in your business and start working on your business.
- Eliminate procrastination
- Ep: 006 Shep Hyken
- Customer service guru
- Moments of magic vs. moments of misery
- Success is not going to happen by accident
- Ep: 007 Charly Caldwell
- Started out in the dial-up days
- 5 Levers of Change
- Ep: 008 Drew Hudgins
- Great information about marketing
- Marketing is more than just about telling people what you do
- Social media is there for entertainment not for content
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
- Ep: 009 Sherry Phalen
- Ep: 010 Carrie Tergin
- Had so much energy
- Habit that has led to her success is believing in herself
- Grandfather always said, “You can have anything you want in America if you just work hard and treat people right.”
- Ep: 011 Eric Lofholm
- Ep:012 Shawn Burcham
- A lot of nuggets about business and life
- Created a great culture in the business
- Has made the culture very competitive
Get a copy of Positive Culture Wins HERE
Get your free audiobook HERE